Thanks to Ashutosh for nominating me for The Cramm Award. He’s a super talented writer and I highly recommend checking his blog out 🙂
TheCramm award was created by Liv, the owner of theCramm an awesome platform that is all about condensing each day’s news into one place!
- Include a little bit about who created this award (with a link) and mention the person the who nominated you.
- Share 3 things that motivate you to blog and share 3 people that motivate you to blog as well
- Share one thing you hope to do that will improve the world
- Answer your challenge question
- Nominate your choice of bloggers and give them a challenge question.
3 things that motivate me to blog:
- Art, in any form, music/words.
- Nature, as you already know I love talking about this topic!
- Books, especially ones which are self-help ones or Inspirational ones.
3 people that motivate me to blog:
- My Friends and Family.
- My readers, you’ll are the best!
- Nick Vujicic, he is a Christian evangelist who has no limbs but is the best person to teach someone how to get up back and get your life together.
1 Thing I Hope to do to that will improve the World:
Ans: Please give me time to think , haha, I have stuff all over the place these days.
Challenge question: What is your meaning of life?
Ans: The meaning of life for me is to be happy,kind and have no regrets. Basically, live life to its fullest.
Thanks for reading!