I’ve realized that I always blog and write on things and topics I like or would want to spread awareness on but I’ve never told you all what I dislike.
This list will vary from the smallest little thing to something more serious. So bring out the popcorn!
- I hate fish and any other meat except chicken and egg.
- I love music, but hate to dance.
- I hate to begin conversations in real life.
- I really cannot stand fake people.
- I can’t talk to somebody who fakes an accent either 😂
- I can’t be formal at most times. Like I think I’m the most casual person while talking and texting😁.
- I hate lies and back stabbers.
- I hate when people are not loyal. Partly because I am extremely loyal to a person, and if I don’t get it back it annoys me.
Now these three are the top things that people dislike about me.
- When I click pictures before we eat and don’t let them touch the food.
- When I be extremely straightforward and sound rude (( though I rarely mean it, I know nobody likes it))
- When I laugh and find humor in serious situations ((can’t help it))
So yeah! That was it.
Just a different post, taking a break from the inspirational content.
I hope you enjoyed reading.
What is something you dislike or people dislike about you? Comment down below