Nominated by Mila for this award. Thanks a lot!!
TheCramm award was created by Liv, the owner of theCramm an awesome platform that is all about condensing each day’s news into one place!
- Mention the person who created this award with a link
- Mention the person(s) who nominated you
- Share three things that motivate you to blog
- Share three people who inspire you to blog
- Share one thing you hope to do to improve the world
- Answer your challenge question(s)
- Nominate other bloggers and give them a fun challenge question
3 things that motivate me
- Art, in any form, music/words/pictures.
- The church as a place, where all this inspiration and motivation comes to me.
- Reading other blogs.
3 People who motivate me:
- My friends and family.
- Nick Vujicic, he is a Christian evangelist who has no limbs but is the best person to teach someone how to get up back and get your life together.
- You guys, all my readers.
1 THING I HOPE TO DO TO THAT WILL IMPROVE THE WORLD:
Spread joy. And letting people know that weird and being different is okay. It’s much better than being normal.
Challenge question: What is your meaning of life?
In my previous award I said this but this time, I’ll give another answer.
Life is something I have been gifted with. It means I shouldn’t take it for granted. Sometimes it seems that life is against me and my choices but everytime it goes right in the end. Life is being happy with what I have and having zero regrets. Meeting new people and discovering new things. Feeling confident in who I am and how I look. Life teaches me that.
Thanks for reading!!