I would like to thank Benjamin Lessard for nominating me for this award, we’ve been friends for quite some time now, and he’s an absolutely amazing person with an even amazing blog. So do check it out!
Here are the rules for the “Real Neat Blog Award”
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
3. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog, etc).
6. Ask your nominees 7 questions.
My Answers to Benjamin
1. What is the main reason as to why you started blogging?
Ans: Well the primary reason I began blogging was to voice my own opinions and meet creative people because they’re things I cannot do very easily in real life. And the second reason was to keep myself busy and make new friends.
2. Explain one personality trait that gets you into trouble sometimes.
Ans: Well I’m very straight forward at most times, if I don’t like something, I make sure the person knows but I do it in a very nice way. But when it comes to anything important, like writing a collaboration or getting something important done, I make things very clear with the other person, which might seem intimidating and/or rude to a few people. But trust me, I never ever meant to be rude.
3. What is your proudest accomplishment?
Ans: This blog!
4. Who inspires you?
Ans: My own life which is always on a roller coaster and people.
5. If you could have chosen a profession other than your own, what would it be?
Ans: I currently do not have a profession, but I’d like to be a Animator or a Photographer.
6. What item is at the top of your “bucket list”?
Ans: Getting into a good University in after 12th Grade.
7. Share with us your favorite author?
Ans: John Green/ Veronica Roth/ Suzanne Collins and more.
My Nominees are
My Questions to the Nominees
- Explain one personality trait that gets you into trouble sometimes.
- What makes you roll your eyes every time you hear it?
- If you could be convicted of any one type of crime, what criminal charge would you like to be immune to?
- What social stigma does society need to get over?
- What movie can you watch over and over without ever getting tired of?
- What’s the best / worst joke that you’ve played on someone or that was played on you?
- What is the one thing you look for in a significant other?
Thanks for reading